Instructions for Media accreditation
A few basic rules to ease the procedure for all parties and … keep friendly relations:
- Deadline for accreditation requests (via the official form) is 10 days before the start of the event, i.e. on the Wednesday of the week before the event
- Except for exceptional cases, confirmations will be sent out 8 days before the event, i.e. on the Friday of the week before the event
- Accreditation requests, if relevant, should be accompanied by a copy of the professional card and/or a mission letter by the media requesting accreditation
- Photographers must include in their request a proof of insurance coverage, and they should be able to show this proof before they receive their tabard, if requested, at any time during the event
- If you fill in the form by hand, please do it in a readable way! Please send it back in pdf format
- For any queries, contact the Media officer by mail: email@example.com, trying to keep correspondence constrained to strictly necessary matters.