Worldwide TV coverage and live streaming
GT Open races can be followed from fans at home thanks to live coverage by major broadcasters and online channels in Europe, Asia, Africa and the Americas. Moreover, races are also livestreamed on our website www.gtopen.net and on the GT Open channel on Youtube, accessible from all over the world and from all devices.
The GT Open will also count on live coverage in our live streaming platform.
- WEB TV GT OPEN (Worldwide)
- GT OPEN YouTube Channel (Worldwide)
- Sport TV (Portugal & Angola)
- Digi Sport (Czech & Slovakia)
- MS Channel TV- Canale 229 Sky – SKY Platform 814 - TIVUSAT Platform 54 (Italy)
- Motorwija Channel (Poland)
- Poverkhnost Sport TV (Russia, CIS countries, Baltics & Georgia)
- Sport TV (Turkey)
- ViaSat Motor (Sweden & Norway)
- Servus TV- (Austria & Germany Live)
- MAV TV (USA & Canada)
- Spark TV (New Zealand)
- Arena TV – Live (via ip ip) (Serbia, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Kosovo)
- ShowCase & Sporty Stuff (UK through Sky, Freesat, Freeview, BT)
- MotorRacing (Full Race Replay)
- UK, Germany, Austria, Switzerland through Samsung TVPlus
- UK, Germany through Samsung Mobile Phones
- UK, Germany, Sweden, Poland, Denmark, Norway, Spain, Finland, Japan, Russia, South Africa, Mexico, Malaysia, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Thailand, Chile, Colombia, Egypt, Turkey, United Arab Emirates and South Africa through Huawei Mobile Phones
2021 TV production will be provided in FULL HD quality.
In a standard event we use:
• Up to 2 TV trucks.
• Up to 14 HD fix cameras.
• Up to 2 RF cameras covering pit-lane and starting grid.
• 2 Slow Mo HD cameras.
• Satellite mobile station for the uplink.
• HD promotional cameras.